The Acekard 2i DSi card is the newest version of the famous Acekard 2 from the team behind the original Acekard and Acekard RPG. The Acekard DSi is the same size as an original cart and you don't have to flash your machine or use a passme in order to use it.Because it can support DSi, DS Lite, and DS; never lose the data; perfect compatibility; support Homebrew programs/games; support SDHC MicroSD card; support any brand of microSD card; support multi-language; support skin and Dynamic skin change; perfect UI; directly read TXT files and play MP3 files. The ultimate homebrew games and applications Player. Turn your NDS, DS Lite, Nintendo DSi XL into a full blown multi media power house!
• The Acekard 2i DSi Supports DSi, DS Lite, and DS and the new DSi XL
• Perfect Compatibility. No need to convert, No need to flash.
• Write save file directly to TF card. No more saving type selections.
• Auto patching DLDI. Run homebrew programs without converting.
• Support Soft-Reset. Support Download play. Support Wi-Fi.
• Support microSDHC and microSD card. No maximum file limit.
• Low power consumption. Long playing time.
• Multi-languages. Support Customize Skin.
• 4 level brightness adjustment.
• Read Ebooks on your DS, DS Lite, DSi or DSi XL
• Listen to MP3 Music like any Mp3 Player
• Watch Movies on your DS / DSi / DSi XL
• Show off your digital Photos
• Acekard 2i DSi slot-1 card.
• MicroSD Card Reader / Wrirer
Posted by Martin S on 11th Aug 2010
There are so many web site selling crap clone cards for a few dollars cheaper, and then they ends up not working when you try some of the newer games or files. Thanks god some stores like this one still believe in selling only real stuff. Been using the AK2i for a month and can't live without it. For anyone wondering, check our Rick Dangerous XRick homebrew for AK2i.
Posted by Kent M on 11th Aug 2010
I just got the card last week and it works amazing. All the games that I have thrown at it work and I am playing some good homebrew apps and mainly useing the DS for watching movies too, which is great while I am on the work.